The team constructed statistical models to evaluate single-person and two-person households, aggregating nutritional information over 4-week time spans. They found results consistent with clinical trial findings of reduced appetite while on Metformin, but also found significant nutritional changes approximately one month before the start of the prescription.
- Matthew Harding, Assistant Professor, Sanford School
- Ya Xue, Senior Data Scientist, BECR Center
- Guan-Wun Hao, Duke University Master's student, Economics
- Nathaniel Brown, Duke University Statistical Science
- Corey Vernot, Duke University Statitical Science and Public Policy
- Public Policy
- Public Health