- RJR Nabisco Professor of Computer Science in Trinity College of Arts and Sciences
- Bass Fellow Chair of Computer Science
- Professor of Computer Science, Professor of Mathematics
- Faculty Network Member of The Energy Initiative
- Bass Fellow
- Computational & discrete geometry: Paradigms & techniques, approximation algorithms, stochastic models, geometric optimization, kinetic geometry, data structures, arrangements, proximity problems, trangulation, motion planning, geometric sampling.
- Shape Analysis: Representation, matching, clustering, similarity searching.
- Trajectory data analysis: Trajectory segmentation, matching, clustering, answering queries.
- GIS and ecologic modeling: Terrain modeling and analysis, navigation, visibility, flow analysis, ecological modeling.
- Sensor networks: Processing sensor data, communication and energy efficient algorithms, sensor network design, sensor networks for ecological modeling.
Visit Dr. Agarwal’s Home Page